Hadoop University can help customers build, run and deploy applications on MongoDB through professional training. MongoDB University offers a variety of training options to suit organizations of all sizes and types, as well as individual developers and administrators:
MongoDB Certification Program
The growing need for new data management strategies is compelling organizations to find individuals with proven expertise on MongoDB. MongoDB Certifications recognize developers and operations professionals that have the skills and knowledge needed to build and run applications on MongoDB. Certification helps you establish technical credibility and facility with MongoDB and contributes to your organization’s proficiency in running applications on the platform.
MongoDB Certifications recognize individuals with proven skills working with MongoDB. Earning MongoDB Certification provides the following benefits:
* Demonstrate that you have the expertise to design, deploy and administer MongoDB applications
* Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency
* Foster credibility with your employer and peers in the developer and operations communities
Roles and Certification Levels
MongoDB certifies Database Administrators (DBAs) and Application Developers.
- Database Administrator (DBA) – An individual responsible for the operational health and performance of one or more MongoDB instances. A MongoDB database administrator has in-depth knowledge of the run-time configuration, processes, scaling, backup and recovery, monitoring, and performance tuning for MongoDB in production.
- Applications Developer – A software engineer fluent in at least one programming language and its associated MongoDB driver. An applications developer has a detailed understanding of MongoDB CRUD operations, the driver API, schema design, aggregation and basic scaling.
Within each role, we define a roadmap for certification at three levels: Associate, Professional, and Master. We currently offer certification at the Associate Level for the DBA and developer roles. Certification at other levels will be available in the future.
Advanced Operations Training
Advanced Operations Training is designed for DBAs and others responsible for maintaining MongoDB applications. The instructor leads students through a series of hands-on scenarios that represent potential issues encountered during the normal operation of MongoDB. Each scenario exercises and develops skills in critical areas such as diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance, performance tuning, and disaster recovery. By working through these scenarios in a controlled environment, students develop the ability to confidently and effectively work through issues in production MongoDB systems