Hadoop Administrator Training – Hadoop Training Chennai
Hadoop Administrator training is for System Administrators and others responsible for managing Apache Hadoop clusters in production or development environments.
You Will Learn
- How the Hadoop Distributed File System and MapReduce work
- What hardware configurations are optimal for Hadoop clusters
- What network considerations to take into account when building out your cluster
- How to configure Hadoop’s options for best cluster performance
- How to configure NameNode High Availability
- How to maintain and monitor your cluster
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from relational database management systems using Sqoop
- What system administration issues exist with other Hadoop projects such as Hive, Pig and HBase
Hadoop Administrator Training – Prerequisites
This course is appropriate for system administrators who will be setting up or maintaining a Hadoop cluster. Basic Linux system administration experience is a prerequisite for this training session. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.
Throughout the course, hands-on labs help students build their knowledge and apply the concepts being discussed.
Hands-On Hadoop Training Chennai
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to build Hadoop architecture
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with systems and hardware in the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Installing and implementing Kerberos-based security for your cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues